In today business world today, emails are considered critical applications and businesses cannot afford to miss or have email server outages. We have been servicing and supporting many corporates with the following email servers for many years.
MDaemon Messaging Server, email server software, supports IMAP, SMTP, and POP3 protocols and delivers solid performance from its feature-rich and user-friendly design. A trusted alternative to Microsoft Exchange or SBS, the MDaemon Messaging Server provides outstanding groupware features, integration with Microsoft Outlook (using Outlook Connector for MDaemon) and a multi-language webmail client for email access anywhere.
The mail server software provides secure, standards-compliant and low total cost of ownership (TCO) features for small-to-medium-sized businesses in multiple languages, while supporting mailing lists, content filtering, multiple domain support, flexible administration, and an open standards design for mobile access.
MDaemon Messaging Server supports most mobile devices with access to email, calendar, and contacts. For organizations that want simplicity, affordability, and compatibility between an on-premise email server and their BlackBerry smartphones, MDaemon includes support for BlackBerry® push email with a seamless management experience. MDaemon users can follow the simple and intuitive user interface to quickly set-up and receive push email delivery from the mail server to their favorite BlackBerry smartphone.
The MDaemon Messaging Server is a leader in email security using a layered approach (with SecurityPlus for MDaemon) offering proactive protection against email-borne threats of spam, viruses, and phishing. MDaemon Messaging Server uses the advanced email authentication techniques of Vouch By Reference (VBR) and validates and signs messages using DKIM, DK, Sender-ID, and SPF. MDaemon Messaging Server is a globally trusted mail server and a solid alternative to Microsoft Exchange or SBS.
MailEnable is the system software that companies and Internet Service Providers use to provide messaging and collaboration.
The mail server software provides a powerful, scalable hosted messaging platform for Microsoft Windows. The software offers stability, un-surpassed flexibility and an extensive feature set which allows you to provide cost-effective mail services.
Here are some of the powerful features MailEnable provides:
- MAPI Connector for Microsoft Outlook – a complete integration with Outlook, including mail, calendaring, contacts and collaboration.
- Mobile Synchronization – synchronization of appointments, contacts & tasks with mobile devices via SyncML.
- iPhone & iPad calendaring/contacts – access via CalDAV.
- Sharing & Collaboration – easily connect to other users’ shared resources, such as calendar or mailboxes.
- Clustering & Fault Tolerance – scalability and reliability.
Built to deliver the enterprise-grade security and reliability that businesses require, Microsoft Exchange provides email, calendar and contacts on your PC, phone and web browser.
- Support for a variety of browsers, including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari and Chrome, allows you to work and collaborate no matter where you are
- Mobile sync to hundreds of devices, including Windows Phone, iPhone, and Android, means you can access and update your info while on the go
- Multi-layered anti-spam filtering with continuous updates helps guard against spam and phishing threats
- A new, unified approach to high availability and disaster recovery helps your business achieve increased levels of reliability